What is Colourstart Passport?
By carefully answering a simple set of questions, Colourstart Passport can help you decide if Colourstart is suitable for you to use. Your answers may also help you make an informed decision on whether you should avoid hair colour. Colourstart Passport stores the answers to your questions and also any pictures you have taken of your test result.
This can be helpful to share with your hairdresser, beauty therapist or
barber for future reference to avoid potentially unnecessary retesting.
Colourstart Passport can be shared with any participating hair professional.
What will Colourstart Passport tell me?
Once you have completed the questions in Colourstart Passport you will get one of three answers:
01Go ahead! You can colour your hair now, without needing to use Colourstart.
02Hang on! Colourstart is suitable to use before colouring your hair.
03Think again! You may not be suitable for Colourstart or hair colour. If you are unsure about what to do, you may wish to consult a pharmacist or doctor.
When should I use Colourstart Passport?
If you are colouring your hair at home, it is your choice how frequently you complete a Colourstart Passport. If you are planning to book a professional hair colour service, you may be required to complete a Passport prior to booking an appointment.
Before You Buy - What questions will I be asked?
- Are you age 16 years or older?
- Are you pregnant or breast feeding?
- Do you suspect or know you are allergic to PPD or hair colorant or previously experienced an allergy to hair colorant?
- Do you have a black henna tattoo or have you had an allergy to a black henna tattoo in the past?
- Do you have redness, swelling or itchy skin (active dermatitis)?
- Are you taking oral or topical steroids or other immunosuppressant medicines?
Delivery: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For £2.25