“Blonde” can mean anything – from a sun-kissed colour to stunning platinum shades. It can be warm like caramel or cold as ice. BLONDME uses its comprehensive approach to blonde to show that there is a blonde shade for everyone, regardless of our skin tone, hair colour, age or gender. Any blonde hairstyle has the potential to become iconic with this combination of unique hair colour, professional salon colouring and treatments for home use.
BLONDME All Blondes Light spray conditioner with 3D Bond Creation system and silk protein complex helps create new bonds, instantly eliminates tangling and softens fine to normal blonde hair. BLONDME All Blondes Light spray conditioner is perfect for those with fine to normal hair who need some strengthening care and a glossy effect.
- instantly prevents tangling and makes hair easier to brush through
- moisturises hair
- leaves hair smooth with a healthy shine
- formula with panthenol improves strength and elasticity
- fortifies the inner hair structure by up to 95%
- 3D Bond Creation technology – creates new bonds inside the hair structure, deeply strengthens your hair, protects it from damage caused by external factors as well as splitting and breakage
- mulberry silk protein complex – binds moisture, nourishes the hair shaft, provides shine and softness, makes hair easier to detangle
- panthenol – leaves hair soft with a healthy shine
How to apply:
Wash your hair with the BLONDME All Blondes Light shampoo. Shake the conditioner and then spray it on towel-dried hair. Do not rinse off. Leave on for several minutes, then style your hair as usual.
Complete ingredients list
AQUA (WATER, EAU),ALCOHOL DENAT,PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE,GLYCERIN,LACTIC ACID,BUTYLENE GLYCOL,LANTHANUM CHLORIDE,HYDROLYZED SILK,SERICIN,PANTHENOL,STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL,PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),SODIUM BENZOATE,LINALOOL,HEXYL CINNAMAL,LIMONENE,CITRONELLOL,ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE,GERANIOL,BENZYL ALCOHOL,POTASSIUM SORBATE,METHYLPARABEN,PROPYLPARABEN
The manufacturer is responsible for the ingredients of the product. We recommend checking the list of product ingredients directly on its packaging due to potential changes.